Crimp connector from the TE Connectivity DuraSeal series as an absolutely safe one-piece solution for cable connections.
The DuraSeal solutions from TE Connectivity include crimp connectors which, thanks to the intelligent one-piece solution, enable an isolated and safe cable connection.
In addition to the line connection using the D-406, the B-106 DuraSeal connectors also offer a secure line / terminal connection. These are also insulated, strain-relieved and, with their simple processing, form a perfect solution in a wide variety of demanding work environments.
What distinguishes the connector?
- One-piece connector (combination of crimp connector and pre-coated shrink tubing)
- The adhesive coating provides perfect insulation from water, salts, etc. (corrosion prevention)
- An additional strain relief ensures that the crimp connection is resistant to vibration and movement
Where are DuraSeal crimp connectors used?
- Motor vehicle and automotive cabling
- Line connections in the maritime sector
- Line connections in the industrial area (pumps, etc.)
Do you have any questions about the procurement or processing of DuraSeal connectors using the AD-1544 crimping tool and a heat processing device?
Then contact us directly: