ICCON Block and ICCON Insert high power pin and socket products can offer flexible design options for applications up to 350A.
Easy installation is enabled by an optional floating feature on our ICCON Insert products that allows for +/- 1mm radial misalignment when mating two printed circuit boards (PCBs) or busbars. By using our proven CROWN BAND Plus socket design in all sizes, this portfolio can provide low contact resistance and low power loss.
Key Benefits & Features
- ICCON Insert products can enable easy installation with an optional floating feature to allow for +/- 1mm radial misalignment when mating two printed circuit boards (PCBs) or busbars
- Various mounting types are available to support different assembly processes and application environments (PCB or busbar): surface mount (SMT), press fit, knurl and screw
- Standard pin size options available (3.6mm, 6mm, 8mm and 10.3mm) to cover a broad range of current from 30A to 350A
Different lengths of power pins enable customizable stack height options
- Products are high power and can reach up to 350A
- CROWN BAND Plus socket design can be used for all sizes and can provide low contact resistance and low power loss