Cable Cleats for LV, MV and HV applications
The cable cleats are engineered to withstand harsh environments.
Made from impact-resistant, UV-stabilized, halogen-free, polymeric
flame-retardant V0 material that is UL certified, they perform under
extreme temperatures from -40°C to +120°C (-40°F to +248°F).
Tested according to IEC 61914, the cable cleats provide high resistance to
electromechanical forces during short circuit conditions, without causing
damage to the cables. They also ensure an excellent mechanical performance
due to their innovative rib design and glass fiber reinforced material.
An easy and fast installation is achieved thanks to their simplified design
without any need for reinforcing accessories. The flat surface of the cable
cleat allows different stacked configurations without special hardware or
height adapters. Our dual cable cleats are range-taking to fit cables with an
outer diameter up to 75 mm (2.95 inches), and are suitable for both metric
and imperial sized hardware.
The interlocking EPDM molded inserts accommodate cable expansion,
contraction, and vibration, as well as offer an increased level of asset
protection and reduce mechanical load in vertical applications.
The SS304 stainless-steel hardware offers higher corrosion resistance and
mechanical performance. To serve a wider application range,
our cable cleats are also available as single and trefoil versions.
- Made from impact-resistant, UV-stabilized, halogen-free, polymeric flame-retardant V0 material for use in harsh environments
- High resistance to electromechanical forces
- Strong mechanical performance due to innovative rib design and glass fiber reinforced material
- Easy and fast installation thanks to simplified design
- Flat surface design allows stacked configuration without an adapter
- Interlocking EPDM molded inserts version for increased asset protection
- Available with stainless-steel hardware for higher corrosion resistance and mechanical performance